The guest on this week’s TEBI Podcast is none other than Bill McNabb, CEO and President of Vanguard, the world’s biggest and fastest growing asset management company.
This is what we asked him:
- Brexit and Trump: What can investors learn from the two political stories that shook the world in 2016?
- What does he make of evidence-based investing? And can we call Vanguard evidence-based?
- Why does Vanguard insist on selling actively managed funds as well as index funds?
- How has the rise of passive investing changed the rôle of financial advice?
- What does he think of robo-advisers such as Betterment and Wealthfront?
- How can traditional, face-to-face advisers stave off competition from the robos?
Find out the answers to all these questions by listening here:
Why not subscribe to to the TEBI Podcast and have it automatically download to your phone, tablet, Mac or PC as soon as it goes online?
ROBIN POWELL is a freelance journalist and the founding editor of The Evidence-Based Investor. Based in Birmingham, England, he founded Ember Television and Regis Media, and he specialties in helping disruptive financial firms to grow. He also campaigns for a fair, transparent and sustainable investing industry. You can follow him on Twitter at @RobinJPowell.